Saturday 16 March 2013

Your weekly fashion fix from BEMSA

Right, I don't know whether many of you, our followers, are interested in the fashion, food, beauty or lifestyle aspects of our blog..  But no one minds having a few interesting fashion facts to hand in an awkward moment, do they?
Plus if you hate the news like me, getting a fashion fix regularly helps to keep me in the know about at least SOMETHING going on in the world... My English teacher once told me to go live in a cave because I had no interest in politics and all that... So if you are like me and a fashion fix is all you can handle from the news then follow us and keep up to date as Saturday's will be my weekly fashion fix posts where I will condense the week's fashion happenings into easy- to- read articles! 
Hope you follow and enjoy! 
Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment